About Black Friday and Digital4Varna – Before Black Friday 2019
Coming soon is one of the most important dates for online retailers, namely Black Friday! To tell us more about how to prepare for it I spoke with Dimitar Denev from SEOMAX. He is a specialist with a lot of experience in eCommerce, Digital Marketing, and Web Hosting. Dimitar also told me more about what awaits us at the upcoming event in Varna – Digital4Varna – Before Black Friday 2019. It will take place on November 3rd in Hotel Cherno More. You can watch a video of our conversation below.
This year Black Friday is on November 29th! Certainly, online retailers need to plan a lot of things in advance to be as effective as possible. Here’s what Mitko advised us.
Preparation for Black Friday
What should we keep in mind when preparing for Black Friday?
First, analyze if you have the resources to handle a Black Friday campaign and decide if you can do one in your online store. It is very important to be well prepared for it in order to be effective enough. If you have the resources for a campaign, here are the primary elements you should pay attention to:
- Set a time period for the Black Friday campaign – a specific date, week, few days, etc.
- Synchronize everything in terms of logistics with your suppliers and the companies that deliver to your customers.
- Provide sufficient time and human resources to process orders, shipments, and communicate with customers.
- Also, provide sufficient hosting resources for your website. In other words, get in touch with your hosting provider and tell them what traffic do you expect. So, they can provide the hosting resources your online store will need during the campaign.
- Prepare your digital campaign and launch it on time, so that you can promote your Black Friday offers effectively.
Digital4Varna – Before Black Friday 2019!
A special Black Friday edition of the Digital4Varna conference will be held at the Hotel Cherno More in Varna on November 3rd! During the event, prominent Digital and eCommerce professionals from Bulgaria will share how to prepare for Black Friday. Aspects such as – hosting, digital campaign, email marketing, social networks, content, and more will be addressed. Speakers include Lyubomir Rusanov from SuperHosting.BG, Ivo Iliev from InteractAge, Nevi Koeva from Aitiss, and others.
Tickets for the event can be bought the website of the event. And with the promo code:
You get 10% off the price!
If you are planning a campaign for Black Friday and want to hear some tips on how to prepare don’t hesitate, get a ticket and visit the event! For sure it will be of great value for online retailers.
Meanwhile, you can …
If you need help with your website or marketing campaigns you can contact me! I will be happy to discuss the opportunities to work together and take your business to the next level.