WordCamp Sofia – 2019 – the biggest WordPress event in Bulgaria!
The WordCamp Sofia – 2019 event will be held on November 9th and 10th in Sofia Tech Park. Every year the conference brings together hundreds of people from the WordPress Community in Bulgaria and many guests from abroad. Starting in 2010, we already have 10 WordCamp events held in Sofia. As a result, over the years, the community has grown larger. So, WordCamp Sofia – 2019 will be bigger than ever. As one of the organizers of this year’s edition, I made a video announcement with highlights of the event.
What awaits us at WordCamp Sofia – 2019?
Firstly, Contributors Day will be held in Sofia Tech Park from 10 am to 3 pm on November 9th. During which anyone who wants to contribute to making WordPress better will be able to do so, in one place with many other enthusiasts. For example, In this part of the event, we can contribute to translation, to WordPress core, to Support, and more.
After that, on the second day, November 10th is the Conference day! This year it will be in a single track of talks. So, we can expect 10 very interesting WordPress related topics. We will listen to both technical and marketing topics, there will be content both in English and Bulgarian. Here are all of the talks:
- Svetlana Tsoneva – 2020 Web Design Trends.
- Aleksandar Savkovic – Automating or Humanizing your eCommerce?
- Stanimir Stoyanov – Headless WordPress – or how to use WordPress as a backend to our own web application.
- Bozhidar Valchovski – WordPress Publishing Explained: Key Revenue Growth Techniques.
- Martin Popov – What is a Pillar Content Strategy? And how can anyone benefit from it!
- Diana Edreva – Having a slow site? Let’s find out why!
- Petar Teodosiev – How to create a podcast accessible through all applications under WP (free).
- Daniel Ivanov – Get to know the loop and develop plugins.
- Diana Koshedzhiyska – Client Onboarding – building successful partnerships with clients.
- Stefan Sovrlić – Improving the post-click experience by using advanced tracking methods.
Why is it worth attending the event?
Here are some more reasons besides the interesting program that make it worth visiting WordCamp Sofia – 2019:
- See hundreds of WordPress enthusiasts and share experience.
- Also get a cool SWAG, a T-shirt, and more surprises.
- Be part of the biggest WordPress event in Bulgaria for the year.
- As well as, gain more knowledge about WordPress.
- Above all, we are going to spend a very cool weekend together!
I advise anyone who is involved in WordPress in any way and has not yet purchased a ticket to do so right now! Certainly, it will be a great event. See you there!
Meanwhile, you can …
Firstly, keep an eye out for other videos related to WordPress and cool events on my website.
On the other hand, if you have a WordPress project, or planning one and need help with it you can contact me. I will be glad to discuss the opportunities to work together.
N.B. This event has ended. However, you can see a recap of it and immerse in the atmosphere of WordCamp Sofia 2019! Check the article below and the video report in it.